As a member of ACESL, I agree to:
- Remain respectful of all individuals regardless of their race, creed, colour, gender, ethnicity, disability, or anything else that could be used to harass anyone else
- Be kind in judgement when reading what others have written unless there is otherwise clear guidance, in which case polite phrasing and location perspective is helpful.
- Be respectful of viewpoints – it is not required to agree, just be polite about disagreements.
- Keep any advice within your background remit. If you have wider qualification or experience, add that in, especially in forum conversations.
- Follow the good practice guidance as modelled and recommended by ACESL in order to keep our community safer.